Is it just me or are Magic Mushrooms more popular than ever these days? It seems like most of the people I meet anymore are either taking them now or has an interest in taking them. While there are many ways to consume magic mushrooms, a favorite among users is to make mushroom tea.
Reported Benefits of Magic Mushroom Tea:
- Mushroom Tea provides a “cleaner” experience, with a gradual build-up and come-down.
- The effects of Magic Mushroom Tea take effect much quicker than consuming dried mushrooms.
- You can make custom tea blends. Combining magic mushrooms with medicinal fungi or herbs to achieve the desired outcome.
The Easiest way to Make Magic Mushroom Tea.
Here is a simple method to make tea using Psychedelic Mushrooms.
- P. Cubensis Mushrooms (3.5-5 grams)
- Water 2 cups (340-400 ml)
- Lemon Juice – This may help to ease stomach discomfort and adds a kick of flavor.
- Honey – Recommended to offset the bitterness. Add to taste.
- Sliced Ginger – May help to ease stomach discomfort.
- Add one cup of water to a saucepan and place on the stove over high heat until the water begins to boil. After reaching a boil, remove from heat and set aside to cool for a moment.
- Crumble up the dried mushrooms and add to a medium-sized mixing bowl.
- Pour the hot water into the mixing bowl over the crushed mushroom pieces.
- Pour the remaining cup of water, plus any optional ingredients in to the saucepan over high heat. Remove from heat once the mixture reaches a boil.
- Transfer the mushroom-steeped water from the mixing bowl to the saucepan and allow to steep for 10-15 minutes.
- Strain the mixture using a coffee filter or strainer to remove any large mushroom chunks.
- Allow to cool, serve, and enjoy!